There are two men called Willi Wonka and Simon Puttok who were best friends. They lived in Paris. Simon always medelled with things around him. There was a BIG secret: they were actually brothers and they didn't know it. Mr. bucket and Mrs.bucket were Simon's duplicate parents and they were and furious people. They ruined all the things around them. Mr and Mrs.Twit were the real parents of willi and Simon and Willy. Mr. and Mrs Twit also had one more son called Charlie Twit. The duplicate parants blackmailed Mr.and Mrs. Twit.
One day, Charlie got to know this secret. He told it to Willi and Simon. Then, They all went to search their parents. While searching they reached the mountains.They did skating but they tumbled down hill. They didn't have any money to eat , so they went in a show where they did somersaults and competed with many others. They won 500 rupees and they ate some food.
When they went to the Eiffel tower something amazing happened. They bumped into their real parents walking with their cat who was chewing his whiskers. Mrs Twit was looking very elegant in her blue dress. The whole family leaped and cheered with joy.
Boggis, Bunce and Bean are just about the nastiest and meanest three farmers you could meet. And they HATE Mr Fox. So they lie in wait outside his hole, ready to shoot, starve or dig him out. But clever Mr Fox has other plans! Find out what those plans are in this hilarious audiobook, wonderfully brought to life by Martin Jarvis.
The BFG (short for "Big Friendly Giant") is a children's book written by Roald Dahl The BFG is a big friendly giant who spirits a child out of bed one dark night.
Fortunately, he really is friendly, but his countrymen in the Land of Giants are inveterate (fixed)child-eaters. In this warm and funny story of an unusual friendship, Sophie and the BFG cook up an ingenious (intelligent) plan and rid the world of "trogglehunting giants" for ever. Puffin Modern Classics highlight the most successful and popular stories published for children in recent years.
Harry Potter, the magically known. He grew up in 4 Privet
Drive, His muggle home. He had hair jet-black, and brightly
green. He was small yet fast, Quiet yet keen. A boy so little, so
smart and great. Had known none of his past, His parents fate. He had
but 2 friends, both funny and true. Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger,
too. Harry Potter was famous across the land, now I think we need to take
a stand. Oh J.K. Rowling, don't stop writing silly! I love those
books! More then food or TV!
g ravity of
Potential and kinetic energy.
- potential energy is energy that may be used later to do work.
- an object has potential energy based on it's situation.
- an object possessess kinetic energy based on it's situation.
- therefore in a pendulum clock energy is continuously transformed from a kinetic form to and reserved into potential energy.
- when you go down a hill , you were changing potential to kinetic energy , the energy of movement. you are changing the chemical energy stored in your muscles into kinetic energy.
- mechnical energy - potential and kinetic energy are sometimes considered together as mechanical energy.
- the potential energy stored in the objects becomes kinetic energy as the apple falls or a bike speeds down the hill.
I know a bird That cannot fly: Penguin is its name. It cannot fly, But it can swim With speed that wins it fame!
I know a bird That lives on ice And waddles by the sea. It looks so cute In its black-and-white suit, As handsome as can be!