Search This Blog

Monday 16 April 2012

The worst of worth.



Hi friends!!!! I am going to tell you that my worst holidays had made me lazy. In the beginning I had played a lot and I was very happy that I can play, but I was bored a lot so I made puppets and then played nonsense with the puppets. Then I played with my friends , have done my homework and have made new accounts on Gmail ,twitter, blog, club penguin and  I have taken my test of IQ and Ingenious. Later I went to watch the movie HOUSEFULL 2, it was very fun seeing the movie and in that there were many dialogues so I have learnt it and then was saying in front of everyone. I made the shooting of my video and then was very happy that my video is uploaded on the net. Afterwards I had learnt the songs of Hannah Montana and practiced for a dance. It was very fun practicing the dance and I told my mom to go and dance in a competition. The next time I went to shopping with my mother and we have clothes and wore it in our religion places. I played shuttle cock with my friends and our team won the match.

There were many poor people so we have donated them some money. Every day I used to chat with my friends so that they can share ideas with me. I also went to Muskaan’s house and I have told her what I have done at my house.

I feel that holidays are good enough but I don’t like them because they are boring and they makes us so lazy that we will feel unusual that we do something wrong.

I look forward to the things that we have to do in future that we should not waste time that makes us lethargic. Gradually the time came when there were five days to go and I was shouting in pleasure that my school will start soon.

My conclusion was that I will sleep at 1 o’ clock till my school won’t start. I told my mom to buy me a watch and a ring. All the mothers are like pure gold that when there child tell something to buy or do anything they will do it in half an over.

We got a party from my aunt and we enjoyed a lot and threw cold drinks and water on each other, I told them not to waste water and have shown them my video on saving energy, they realized that all the types of energies are very important and we should not unused it.

I thought about the things that people do to the poor people, though they are very dirty we should also treat them as well as we take care of our neighbor’s or donate some money or things to them.

After some time my brother and I made a song on the tune of a song in a movie called “AGENT VINOD “, he taught me some sums in math and told me the trick in the VEDIC math, he told me the math formulas and later we sat on CLUB PENGUIN and played many games and threw snowballs on other people. I went to the website of saving energy that Mrs. Archana gave us in homework.

The people that used to talk nonsense got some tips that what we should do not to say bad words.

My luckiest thing was that I had done my full homework and enjoyed a lot but I neglected the entire week thinking of my teacher’s very much, specially Mrs. Archana and I used to send an email to my teachers, friends, relatives and everyone.

Eventually the day came when the school was starting the next day so I slept fast and at night I was not feeling sleepy so I did not slept till 4 o’ clock. My holidays were good –bad both mixture.

No comments:

Post a Comment